IN TRANSIT | Smiling is more funny at SLEX


Smile

I slept all the way on our afternoon trip from Tagaytay and woke up only at the C5 toll gate. Groggy, I spotted toll gate personnel with masks and wondered what it was. I wanted to take a snapshot of the roving man, but he got away so fast.

Then we were about to pay the toll fee, I saw the toll cashier...click! click!...and I managed to get a clear shot out of two.

The lady was squinting because of the glare of the setting sun--not because she was mad. After learning I took her photo, she giggled, nonetheless.

I was relieved!


Do you like this article?  Like us on Facebook, too!



Thank you for reading The Pinoy ExplorerAll contents of this blog, or otherwise stated, are copyrighted. For syndication, use of articles and photos, send me an e-mail. Thank you!

Admin/Author

Aside from my day job, I love photography and storytelling. Going places--be it a cliche destination or the far side of the road--stoke and free my soul. I dig deeper into the people’s psyche, culture and ethnicity, and heritage. I love to observe how they thrive and build social institutions, preserve their culture and traditions.

2 comments :

Traveling Morion said...

Cool! Napansin ko nga din to hehehe dapat sa mga government offices nakaganyan na rin cla hahaha

Admin/Author said...

Di ba? really cool!