Eid Mubarak!


The Pinoy Explorer greets the Islamic community "Eid Mubarak!" as Filipino Muslims and Muslims around the globe celebrate the Eid ul-Fitr--that marks the end their month-long fasting and abstinence during the Holy Month of Ramadan.

This goes out to my Muslim friends and readers!

Happy Hari Raya Puasa!

_____
*Eid Mubarak is translated as "Blessed Feast" which is used for Islamic Festivals like Eid ul-Adha and Eid ul-Fitr


Do you like this article?  Like us on Facebook, too!

-->

Thank you for reading The Pinoy ExplorerAll contents of this blog, or otherwise stated, are copyrighted. For syndication, use of articles and photos, send me an e-mail. Thank you!

Admin/Author

Aside from my day job, I love photography and storytelling. Going places--be it a cliche destination or the far side of the road--stoke and free my soul. I dig deeper into the people’s psyche, culture and ethnicity, and heritage. I love to observe how they thrive and build social institutions, preserve their culture and traditions.

3 comments :

Traveling Morion/Jeffrey rilles said...

Happy Eid ul-Fitr! let us join the happiness and celebration of our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Christian | LAKAD Pilipinas said...

Yun pala yun hehe, kala ko kung ano. Hokey yung expression nung bata hehe

Admin/Author said...

Thanks, Jeffrey and Christian.