Eureka! : Glorious sunset in Pura, Tarlac


Sunset in Pura


Going home for the Christmas in Nueva Ecija, we traversed SCTEX and exited at La Paz, Victoria, and Pura all in the province of Tarlac. While at Mabalacat area of SCTEX the boys keep telling me there is a beautiful cloud formation of on the left. Of course, we could not stop along SCTEX just to take a photo. You see the kids are already used to seeing beautiful sceneries knowing that I am a photography buff. Their eyes are trained, so to say.

When we reached Pura, Tarlac, I noticed a spectacular cloud formation on the left, and the boys (my son and my nephew) saw it too! So we had to stop for a while and I took some quick shots. I took this in RAW so I can easily adjust exposures later on in Lightroom, and I am just so happy it came out after tweaking on the exposure and colors.

No need to mention but I am a sucker for beautiful sunsets and rarely do I chance upon a beautiful cloud with a silver lining, with the rays of sun seeping through it. I think this is one of my best sunset photos, ever.

And this is definitely a fitting photo for a eureka moment!





-->

Do you like this article?  Like us on Facebook, too!

Admin/Author

Aside from my day job, I love photography and storytelling. Going places--be it a cliche destination or the far side of the road--stoke and free my soul. I dig deeper into the people’s psyche, culture and ethnicity, and heritage. I love to observe how they thrive and build social institutions, preserve their culture and traditions.

9 comments :

Pinoy Adventurista said...

an awesome sunset shot... plus the farmers below it... nice! ^_^

Gladys | ByahengBarok.com said...

super ganda!!! as in ^_^

Admin/Author said...

Thanks, Mervin and Gladys!

Earl (Suroy Pilipinas) said...

The right place and the right moment... Thanks for sharing this awe-inspiring photo Ding!

Admin/Author said...

Earl, indeed! Salamat!

Aleah | SolitaryWanderer.com said...

That's really beautiful! Did you have a special filter? What settings did you use? I really have to get to know my camera; maybe I can produce photos as good as this! :D happy new year!

Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

panalo ang ilaw!

Rome Diwa said...

nice one! taga nueva ecija ka pala. ano ba maganda puntahan dyan? jan ba yung isdaan?

Admin/Author said...

Thanks, Rome!
Sa Gerona, Tarlac ang Isdaan